COVID-19 safety regulations
- Please stay up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 regulations of your country.
- At this moment a negative PCR-test within 72 hours is obligatory to enter the country and attend the competition.
- Please make sure to have an insurance on your booked flight as we are not able to take any responsibilities for the cancelled bookings.
- Everyone has to take care about keeping the 1,5m distance from each other, washing and disinfecting hands regularly.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory everywhere (during the competition you can take off your face mask).
- We ensure the possibility of participating in more disciplines according to the schedule.
- All the equipments and conditions are according to the absolute categories
- The program is subject to change.
- The event will be organized according to the rules and regulations of World Athletics.
National and foreign athletes, born in 2005 or before, with a valid licence.
- Races: 15 minutes before the competition
- Hurdles: 15 minutes before the competition
- Jumping and Throwing events: 25 minutes before the competition
- Pole Vault: 50 minutes before the competition
- Pole vault men: 360 – 380 – 400 – 420 – 430 + 10 cm
- High jump women: 150 – 155 – 160 – 165 – 168 – 171 + 3 cm